Quality Systems (QS) are often considered a burden to daily Flight School- & FSTD – operation. Even more so, because a Quality System is now mandatory for getting your FTO/ TRTO approval as well as your FSTD qualification. Unfortunately, the brighter, beneficial side of introducing a Quality System is often neglected.
A Quality System can provide you with the following benefits:
- Ensure that your FTO/ TRTO & related aircraft & FSTDs are maintained to the highest standards.
- Ensure that the system can be tailored to the FTO/ TRTO/ FSTD-Operators needs.
- That all QS system related knowledge and documentation is accessible to all staff members, ergo every employee has the same knowledge base.
- Information is quickly accessible, even in emergency situations.
- According JAA-regulations, an extension of the evaluation periods of up to 36 months can be granted if a QS is implemented among other minor requirements. This will save you money and time!
- The introduction of a Quality System rises the annual revenues by 10% in average!